Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Haiku, "Scintillating Night" 148/365


This above is for "Patterns and Repetitions in February."  I loved the antique feel of this, but I didn't play around with it in Photoshop at all.  Even though the weather is much warmer here than the northern states, I am longing for color.


* * * * *

This is for "The Sunday Creative" challenge - word prompt "Warmth".  Can you feel it?  I took this photo a couple of years ago in Harbor Springs, Michigan.




* * * * *


February's daily "Haiku challenge" is below.  The prompt word is:  Scintillate!


Romantic candles,
Kisses and poetic verse.
Scintillating night!

4 comments:

Pat said...

Each of these photos is absolutely beautiful. I love the green hydrangea blossom, with the promise of pink or purple or blue.

Thanks for stopping by my blog.

Lisa Gordon said...

As always, I love your haikus, but you gotta know I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE that first photograph!!!! Truly amazing!

Crystal said...

Beautiful photos. They say so much without uttering a word! Thanks for visiting my blog and your comments. When it comes to photoshop, it still sits staring at me from my dock and left alone...poor thing. I haven't been brave enough yet to give it another try. Maybe soon! :-)

Margaret said...

Pat - I have always loved that photo - it was a beautiful day and my parent had travelled up to visit from far away.

Lisa - :) I don't walk through as much brush as you do though, to get my "treasures". At least not yet! Just give me time and experience with my camera though..

Art2cee2 - Kim Klassen - take a look at her blog on my right had margin. I think she is a great place to start! I am glad you see "emotion/moments" and/or "stories" in my photos. That is what I strive for...