Monday, November 29, 2010

"At the Birdbath" 66/365


My eye spied this little guy through my kitchen window.  The cats were right beside me, meowing and tail a-twitching.


At one point, there were three in the bird bath and what an explosion of water that was.  I was able to capture the one above through my window blinds.


At one point I swear he said "I see you!"  These photos are a part of my 365 Project - one picture a day - I don't post them all as some really aren't "post worthy".  But most do make it here.  And thanks to this little guy for being a great subject.

8 comments:

Pitterle Postings said...

Love it. They would not be doing that here as our bird bath is frozen solid. Love the reflection in the water.

Justine said...

I think these are wonderful, I absolutely love the first one especially, they are such great reflections and colours - fantastic

Carol Blackburn said...

Love these shots, Margaret. Look at all the colorful leaves in the bird bath.

Bonnie Zieman, M.Ed. said...

These are stunning captures, Margaret! They should be framed and hung!! Love them!!! He's SO cute.

Mary Lou said...

They really are great. Would make great cards too!

Unknown said...

WOW.. I looove these shots. What a cutie..

Rosie Grey said...

Oh, how cute! Gorgeous shots!
Thanks for visiting my blog, Margaret! As to your question: I used Kim Klassen's "crackle love" and "lightpaper2" textures on the corks.
Have a wonderful day!

Margaret said...

Thank you, everyone for the compliments on the birdbath. I just moved the birdbath there this fall, and I love watching the birds flitter about. They actually do play, I'm sure of it. I have never been a big bird watcher before, but I am really enjoying my morning coffee and observing their antics.