Sunday, September 19, 2010

12/365 "The Little Princess"

"The Little Princess"
My daughter is currently Sarah in "The Little Princess".  A few promotional photos were taken for the newspaper the other day and during a break, I got a few in myself.  I used Photoshop to age it and it is a bit blurry - but I love MY composition - I told her to pose by holding Emily, the doll her beloved father gave her before going off to the war.  It is a sweet, poignant story and I can't wait for the musical in a few weeks.  Upon the final bow, I plan on giving her a quality copy of the book with this photo on the inside with all of the cast & crews signatures.  This is part of the "365 Challenge".  Click & see a list of other participants 

1 comment:

Pitterle Postings said...

I love it! It has always been one of my favorite books. I wish I could see the play! I love your picture. She looks just like I always imagined.